PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 4 January 2018

Page views by Countries Today

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
Been a while since I did one of these so...

I have pointed out that I will review books from non-English speaking countries and I did so many times in the past with France -which is providing more blog visitors than the United States!  THANK YOU France!

Germany...you are letting me down. :-(

Hey, Canada!  If you are in B.C. -nasty ice storm there so stay warm.

Brazil -good to see you. I doubt you are having ice storms!

All visitors -THANK YOU!

France   3841
United States   1258
Russia   678
Ukraine    634
United Kingdom   484
Canada   326
Germany  67
Poland   40
Brazil   39
Spain     39

No comments:

Post a Comment