PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 28 August 2011

Lulu.com screw up again

Although Silvermaigne:Knight Ghoul Hunter and a revised The Tall Trees have been uploaded to lulu.com you can't see them. I cant see them. Lulu moved my page so that there are now 9 listing 90 books 990> Yes, 90 -because they've listed titles 2 or 3 times over the site.

I have to now wait to see what happens.

I can't even order anything and neither can other people. Wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. In the last 4 years I have published 3 books with LULU.COM. In the beginning I could not say enough good words about their publishing service. Now I cannot say enough bad words. This year has been nothing but screw-up after screw-up with excuses. They changed their url's so none of the links to my books would work. Their search engine cannot find 2 of my books. They removed the authors "store-front" and replaced it with their "authors spotlight" which cannot be organized to move titles or remove titles. They stopped providing sales reports to the authors with no notice or explanation. Their "help-desk" is absolutely no help. They don't answer their email - and it is nothing but bla bla when they do. Their open" forum removed my post. LULU.COM is not only a sinking ship - but they are taking down their authors with them. There ineptness is not only costing me money but it also ruining the trust and faith that I have worked so hard to establish with my customers. And once trust is lost - it is nearly impossible to regain.

    ReplyDelete