PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Comic communities

Interesting that the comic industry post seems to have had a good amount of feed-back but one precious little darling wrote: " Is there a TL;DR version? Because this is a rambling mess and I had to give up for my own sanity."

Now I'm not sure whether that was to simply bitch, lack of attention span (it was a long article), try to start an argument to raise his profile or some other reason.

Don't really care.  Because out of the thousands of CBO posts and the 2,969, 425 views of those on Google+ this is the first time I've ever heard from this person. There are the odd movie trailers but unlike this person's own Google+ page the majority of CBO material is original not all "Shares". No comment on CBO itself.  And like I care what a "TL;DR" version is. Oddly the moderator on that page was fairly constructive.  Meh.

Personally, I just cannot be bothered with falsely titled "Comic communities" because they seem to be full of self important little prigs and trouble makers.  And as I don't know this person I am not saying he is either of those -I'm talking in general terms.

Comic communities are like that stuff you can step in...it smells but you have no idea what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment