PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 9 September 2018

Next Book. Last Book

It is very likely that my next prose bool: Unidentified - Identified will be my last.  I have twelve (?) books and publications under my belt and that covers a great deal.

The new book will be available in October.  writing it has not been easy.  Working 1100 hrs to 2300 hrs each day, writing, editing is not good when you have eye problems.  It is not good when it results in extreme hand and arm pain.

My first love is field work, wildlife or otherwise and I intend to carry on with that but if typing this hurts -so 200-500 pp books are gone!

So there's the announcement!

The other announcement is that the last lot of people I spoke to about a "Mysteries" TV series pulled out of the project bacause the owner of the company "changed interests". pfa

No comments:

Post a Comment