PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 18 October 2018

Reviews and Criticism

You'll note no one criticizes me on CBO in comments. Apparently there was a brief discussion why I was not working on CBO as I have done in the past -10 or more hours a day and posting content several times a day and not missing a day.

Because the people who read CBO are here free-loading and do not support CBO in any way, shape or form.  For over 22 years thousands daily come here, readf and go away or copy and paste to their own sites without giving credit.

Buy my books so the money helps me keep myself and CBO going?  Like hell.

I post when I post between doing other things that are more interesting even if they do not pay.  My life is not yours so don't complain.  And stop sending sob comments about my publishing interesting books you would buy...if you had any money.  No one has fallen for that bull-shit "send me freebies" crap for decades.  Unless they are dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment