PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 16 November 2018

Ben Dilworth, Face Book and Naff-all

*It has now been over a year since I heard from Ben Dilworth in Osaka, Japan. Rather depressing since I have to rely on the rumour wheel and what I hear is not good.

*The Black Tower Face Book page has just been up-dated:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Black-Tower-Comics-Books-136656043030326/posts/?ref=page_internal

Apart from that nothing new to report at all.  It was suggested I try Patreon to keep CBO going but I rejected this outright since every other attempt or suggestion has received a massive 0 as a response. Yes, funding CBO would keep things going but I'm not stupid and I realise that kind of support does not exist.

There is the online store -I no longer promote the caps, mugs and t-shirts as that effort wasted months of work and resulted in no sales -even after three years!

That is the depressing news.  Oh, and Christmas is getting closer. Luckily I do not celebrate that as other wise I'd be cancelling it this year.

Ho hum


No comments:

Post a Comment