PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 16 July 2023

Golden Tiger and Flying Dragon -Hong Kong Super Hero Pages

 Anyone remember me writing that Ben Dilworth and I had once drawn a couple Hong Kong super hero pages?  I don't think it was actually a full story just messing about one weekend while he was in Bristol. I've not seen those pages for years. Lost.


But no longer lost!

Mr Schiltz has found the two pages and I've given them a quick touch-up (ooh!) so, for Mr Dilworth -here you go!




2 comments:

  1. Another old friend ! It's been a long time since I saw these pages. l used to enjoy using the ol' Chinese brush and Chinese ink... best sold in Leicester Square"s Chinatown ! Yep. Nostalgia. It's a heady brew ! Well, take care . Have a good morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have a set of the brushes in box! Loved China Town and picking up Manhua there. Luckily not enough money to have purchased a lot of the trinkets I would have liked to! But a go to place when in London on business.

    ReplyDelete