PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 5 November 2023

The Problem With A Creative Brain That Hates Me


 I am drawing one book -The Year of the Werewolf as one book not in parts. I am also going through in my head the Chronal War storyline, scenes and dialogue, the same with D-Gruppe: The Return From Space and, out of the blue, my mind gets images of characters in a huge space filled with high rectangular columns and weird architecture -as well as scenes ands dialogue.  

I cannot stop this. Often I do a quick sketch even if its 0300hrs (who needs sleep?) as with the above.  I was not kidding when I said I had enough ideas to keep a small company going for a year. 

 I am NEVER going to live long enough to start half the stuff in my head....I have to draw it all!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the ideas and threads - I popped over to the BLACK TOWER site in your blog roll and looked over some of your page sketches. Looks nice... and Kelvin is back ! YAY ! .... working A4 isn't so bad... you loose some scope and tightening up in reduction, but you do gain speed. Anyway. Keep on keeping on! TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get too excited about Kelvin! Things are just taking their own course with the werewolf story and at 0530 this morning I finally found out WHY the werewolf threat is not just a bunch of furry men running around (seriously, my brain waited until today to explain it all). It's going to be a one off book so everything self contained and that includes the "Man shackled by time" storyline. You'll wet your knickers when you see that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all touch and go at the moment. The Prof has had to face the fact werewolves exist and he and Tarot are with Wagner the Werewolf in Germany and meantime the Questors (not the ones from Return of the Gods) are having a few problems.There are some twists and turns as you might expect but werewolves can be tricky chaps (and chapesses)

    ReplyDelete