PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 5 August 2016

Is The Reality Check Controller A Secret Cult??


I first posted this on 10th March, 2012 as a look at how the Reality Check Controller developed from the initial sketch jokes for my young niece.

Now,okay, it's low res because it is (but I re-lettered to test resolution here). But if no one is buying my books and has no idea how major a character Fanshawe, the RCC is (particularly in Green Skies) why are high numbers of people going and checking this image out on a daily basis?  I mean, it has never been outside the ton ten viewed posts -but never gotten as many views as the David Gordon interview but still a lot.

Weird.

You can find pages of Fanshawe in Black Tower though I doubt you'll find any copies of his first appearances in Adventure (volume 1) and "The Ten Dancing Monkies" storyline. Even I'm missing the last part to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment