PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 30 August 2017

An Updated Update In Case You Never Understood The Last Update

I got an email when I got home.  I was asked why I am not updating CBO?

Please, are you reading the posts?

1)  Nothing to review so nothing to review.

2) As I have pointed out over and over, this blog does NOT pay my bills. My situation is that I cannot afford to waste hours writing and updating a blog when I need to eat and pay bills.

I have tried everything to keep things going even down to pushing my books and trying the PayMe support for the blog.  Nothing.

People come here for free entertainment and don't really give a crap about who does all the work or supporting the blog.

So why should I work like crazy?

There.

No comments:

Post a Comment