PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Update For Yah'll

I notice that a lot of people are still visiting CBO, well, there is a lot here to read so why nopt?

However, as the books are not selling and I am having to find other ways to make money, I still have no  plans to update regularly.  Sorry but that's how it goes.  I cannot afford to spend hours working on a post for no "thank you" or even comment.

If the books sell I'll be back but until then let me leave you with this thought: Larger companies send me books to review ~and they will be reviewed because I review any book I get~ while, and I still hear and read this daily, smaller publishers bleat and whine "No one will review my books!!"  I DO NOT accept pdf or share files.  You want a book reviewed you zsend a copy.  I tell you this, politely, and you start whining that it's unfair and will mean you have to spend money on postage....you get blocked.  Grow up.

Toy companies: No. No. No. I am NOT giong out your press releases to an international readership say how great the figures are.  You can go elsewhere for that, You point out "great blog stats" but think I'm dumb enough to just post your stuff?  Get real: review products.

DVD companies: same thing.  YOU say your movie is great.  Never seen it myself and I am not false selling to CBO readers (even if they don't care).  Again: get real.  Review DVDs.


Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment