PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 25 August 2018

How Can You Go On?

O-kay.

I just spent two-and-a-half months pushing and promoting my books -comics and prose.  Working 18-20 hours a day (don't worry I really paid for it physically).

I up-dated books. adding new material. Dropping some prices.

Posting daily to the three blogs -AOP, Black Tower and CBO as well as Face Book page. Google+, Twitter and gods know where else.

That is thousands of views from all around the world and I'm not kidding -I've looked at this before on CBO- including "the" comics country, the United States.

Reactions?

Not one single comment.

Not one single sale

I was going to write something...really you do not care.  You come here for what you want then leave. Sorry but you are the one killing independent comics and the comics industry.

Go watch your SJW/anti-SJW videos and then read your Big 5 comics.  Nothing here for you

No comments:

Post a Comment