PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 16 November 2022

CBO Should Be Free of Charge....It IS




I got a (pardon for the language) rather shitty message from someone who said that I was not uploading as much as I used to and that he and his friends used to spend some time on CBO reading the posts and features.

The upshot was that I explained politely that I could not afford to work full time on CBO as I used to and that there was never any feedback from readers ("have you commented?" I asked) and there was no support shown in keeping it going -I have to pay bills and eat so as I have said before, thousands around the world read CBO and plenty of publishers want FREE publicity (I do not do that any longer) but I am one person.  

There is a support box to the right that has not been used since set up nearly ten years ago. I have PLENTY I can post to CBO but why go to all of the effort for not even a thank you?

I post as and when I can and things of interest and the stats visit counter went high enough so that when blogger changed its location url again...12000 were deleted. Actual count of visits to CBO to date is over 10 million -which shows why the silence over content is like a kick in the head. As for the complaining fella his only response was that CBO content should be free (uh...it is) and more new posts each day. Basically he and his friends wanted a free daily read without even the obligation of a "thanks" or "interesting post" -only spammers do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment