PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 22 November 2022

Upcoming Reviews

 Just received 19 new books from Cinebook The 9th Art so over the next couple of weeks I will be posting reviews. Some interesting books.  

I have decided that I will not be reviewing Marvel Comics any more. Apart from the Avengers being a rarity in their own title nothing, including the Miracleman Silver Age, has been impressive. 

The new volume Fantastic Four I got fooled by the hype. What we got for issue number 1 was...a Thing and Alicia story. Not a very original story and honestly it was a mess story-wise and a couple pages looked miss-printed at the top and bottomn with panels having a third missing.  Just wtf the lard asses editing books thought.,..I really don't think that THEY do think...a mild and mediocre story that was launbchinga whole new era of...I do hope not blandness.

I have followed Marvel since the mid 1960s and what I see now, which started in the 1990s and was probably a result of some moron firing Jim Shooter, is just very very sad.

On the brighter side now that Kang has been in a TV series and going to be in a movies...he is going to be used in 2023 to YAWN reboot the Marvel universe.

DC I lost all hope for after a yearly reboot and Justice League and its characters changing so much I could not care a jot how many more times they killed them off.

So keep an eye out for upcoming reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment