PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 11 December 2017

I Have Been Gone. I Will Be Gone Again.

Did anyone realise that I was gone? As it happens I can only update CBO every-so-often.  The reason is that, due to the current lack of financial position I find myself in...well, not that you care,obviously.

Sales of my books are at zero so that doesn't help and it's okay, I understand that you come here to get what you want then go -especially the ones who repost my old posts as their own. Sad.  Fandom is dead and there is no support for Independents -I get that too.

With all the fake Marvel and other editors versus Liefeld news which is simply to keep comic readers interested and the even faker SJW versus Marvel 'war' (they are just producing crap comics) and sites like Bleedin' cool being an industry mouthpiece helping spread fake news around....I had to step back.

 This is not fandom. It isn't even giving comic 'fans' anything really new just putting a spin on things. The lack of comments on any CBO items proved long ago that there are no real fans out there reading this blog.

If I post here it is because I want to.  The "I get it in the post and I review it" policy is still here and so are, apparently, all the blog readers from around the world.  Which makes me laugh more when I read small publishers bemoaning the fact that no one will review their books. I think CBO has been going 20 years now...maybe in ten more these people will catch on.

I would much sooner review and post fun or interesting items but my books are not selling and I get the same crap from event organisers that they are fully booked (even with events where the dates have not yet been announced??).  My books are my income and my income is zero.

I blabbering now so time to go.

One last rousing murmur....

support independent comics

No comments:

Post a Comment