PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 8 March 2019

Racism In UK Comics

I need to point out that I am NOT in charge of policing the UK comics 'scene'  and have made my position clear that I was only interested in promoting UK comics and trying to see whether all the faults could be repaired.

I am absolutely not -not- interested in emails like this: "That fat baldy sod you had an argument with -you know he's a nasty little racist twat dont you?"  Apparently, according to the deleted email things were said in a Midlands public house and "it follows a pattern".

Look, if you hear or see something that is illegal go to the police.  I delete any emails like this as unless someone is willing to give out their full name it is just rumour mongering and the reasons for it are suspect.

I washed my hands of British comic 'personalities' long ago.  I have also washed my hands of the illegal monopoly on comic distribution in the UK and bullying in the comics 'community'. Everyone had ample time but crawled back into a hole when they had the opportunity to speak out.  Find another blogger to moan to.

Not interested, especially since there is no racism in UK comics that I have seen -everyone appears to be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment