PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 13 November 2019

You DO or You DON'T or You Just PRETEND To

The bull-shit is still around it seems.

I left my last UK comics forum yesterday as I was sick of the bickering and nastiness going on not to mention the lies.

There were two members in particular.  One stated that he put his money where his mouth is and purchased a good few Black Tower books. I see all the sales and I can tell you that this was an outright lie.

The second one reported that he had made a sizable PayPal donation to CBO via the PayPal donation link to the right.  Another outright lie since it currently reads £00.00

No one seemed to know I was on the group (though I was clearly listed as a member).  So I pointed out these lies. Waited an hour -no response.  Left the forum.

I have seen people on forums before mentioning that they support British comics and have purchased Black Tower books.  They never have.

This is just outright lying to, I suppose, get some kind of kudos? If those people REALLY want to buy the books they know where the online store is -I left them a link. If they REALLY want to donate that box is on the right.

I mention this because it makes it appear like I am doing far better than I have disclosed. I am not. You see comments from people like that ask for a copy of the invoice or a photo of them holding the comic they 'bought' -then hold onto your hats for the utter indignant responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment