Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, 7 August 2026

Charcoal..... Nothing to do with barbecques

 

 

Pierre Labbat

22 pages

Black and White

£8.00

https://www.lulu.com/shop/terry-hooper/charcoal-1/paperback/product-84m9ee7.html?q=&page=1&pageSize=4

Labbat is back!

Charcoal is a long awaited new book written and illustrated by the mystery comic pro people are guessing about but never guess right. Then again if you held up a photo of him people would still look blankly and ask "Is it...."

Charcoal is a classic drawing medium made from carbon It lets artists create deep blacks, soft shades, and bold lines. It is great for quick sketches, portraits, and big landscape drawings. Why am I telling you this? To show of that I did art at some point in my life and I wanted to0 show off dammit!
"Footie is Life" "Corporal Religion" "Angel's Share" and more. ("more" is NOT a clue....?) For lovers of street level Independent comics and zines this one is for you!



pssst! his real name was mentioned in a post recently about favourite artists

No comments:

Post a Comment