PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 12 January 2020

We Need To Learn More About Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian Comics...

As I just pointed out in response to a comment left here: CBO gets a large number of views from Russian, Chechia, Ukraine, Poland and some from Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. I have covered some of these where I have examples of books but nothing from Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania -in fact even Poland I only know something about due to books having been translated into English.

In fact, I know far more about comics from Finland than I do from some of those countries listed above.  With so many views one might assume that these all come from comic book fans -people who would know about comics from their own country (I should not write that because, as I found with Germany, a great many comic fans were interested in US reprints but had no real knowledge of the country's own comic history).

Surely there must be some people publishing their own books -small pressers?

CBO is here to let people know and learn about you. Contact me via hoopercomicsuk@yahoo.com initially (NO file share links!)

No comments:

Post a Comment