PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 8 November 2020

The Ultimate Game is back on....

 

I have (yes I have) in the pat mentioned The Ultimate Game that was a Fleetway project. With The Green Skies drawn and ready to publish I had a look at the old Ultimate Game as well as another storyline that never got published -all from the 1980s.

Well, I have fully drawn issue 1 but stopped p[artway through issue 2 of what should be a 4 issue series combining both -The Ultimate Game!

Why waste a good story and this will show I do not need 300+ pages to tell a story.

There is also another story (issue 1 fully drawn back in the 1980s) that I want to turn into a two part story.

Hopefully I'll have a few more details soon.









1 comment: