PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 8 July 2014

OMG! Another Bristol Comic Event!

Bristol is THE greatest city in the world. So, how many comic events can it host? As many as it wants cuzit's the greatest city in the world!

4th October sees the Comics and Small Press Fair and also the AniMangaPop! event and now....

BCP INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR
& COMIC EXPO!!!

Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, 22nd November!

And guess what?

£5.00 A Ticket!

Yes. You read that correctly £5.00 TICKETS!!!

So you are asking who the guests are?  Well, don't be put off by the fact that the publisher of Black Tower Comics and Books (me) isn't listed...if I was no one would notice.

Here's the skinny (as we are wont to say out on the streets.

You can visit the official site and get all the details here:
http://bcpexpo.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html  

 But, take it away Expo folk...

We are so excited to have the following confirmed and ready to join us at the BCP International Book Fair & Comic Expo! As more guests are confirmed we will add them to the lists under the right areas! As you can see we are hoping to bring to you a diverse and unique convention with BCP International Book Fair & Comic Expo! We hope you are as excited as we are.





Headliner:


Authors:

Poets:
Artist In Residence:
Artist In Residence: Simon Williams
Artists:

Publishers:

Editors:
Traders:
Now, I'm off to "up my meds" and calm down - it's only four months away!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great - if it comes off. Guests do have a habit of cancelling at the last minute. However, any event that puts zines on the map and happens in Bristol is alright by me.... and Paul Grist ( of MUD MAN ) is a guest. That'd be fun to talk to him. The ticket is only a fiver Terry - I hope you can go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I've just had a thought there - why not do a piece on Paul Grist ? You like his Jack Staff and Mud Man material - I've not read any but I have liked what I've seen on the blog - you should do a piece on him leading up to the November Expo and highlight the guys work.....and your own of course !
    Any ways - of 'ome. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO. Back when I was doing printed version of CB he kept refusing and I tried FIVE times when I started online CBO -one excuse after another (rather like Nemi) as his star was in ascendence....NO. No. No. Though I do like him and I used to push his zines like mad with Zine Zone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I DID buy Mud Man and Jack Staff and all the spin-offs!

    ReplyDelete