PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 3 January 2015

Line Drawn. NO MORE EXPLAINING

I started CBO online in 2000.  Since then, on Yahoo 360, WordPress, Freeservers and here I have explained as clearly as possible that I cannot afford the time to convert files sent and re-save and then mess about with them.  My computer is now aging and it does not accept certain files.

IF you want your news to be published on CBO then send a Word Doc text file and NOTHING ELSE and any relevant images as single jpegs.

I DO NOT open up savefile sources or anything else other than Word Doc and jpegs.

Is it really THAT difficult to understand?

If so then do not contact me -EVER.

I have explained this to the same people face-to-face and in emails year in and year out and they still mess about.  Unless you are PAYING for my time I am not working for you.  Contact all those 'other sites' you bleat about who "have no problem with this" -go on.  No, because I know those sites DO NOT publish your news or items.

Also, if you "check out CBO daily" then you are saying you ignore what I write.  So go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment