PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Oh, I Am Still Here

Been a rough few days but I am still alive.

Interesting that after posting "A Request" to all my blogs and Yahoo groups and where ever else I could find that I received....zero responses.

I think 'comic fans' ought to hang their heads in shame.  Grab and download art from CBO or use one of its postings but a simple request...nothing.  Even "I'll forward it to groups I'm on" would have been something.

There is no comic 'community' or fan base anymore.  The internet has bred a generation of "grab-it-it's-free"

Very annoying is the fact that I KNOW people with old UK comic collections and references read CBO.

I just turn my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment