PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 19 December 2019

I care about as much as YOU do

I see Blogger has rewound the stats counter on this page. I really do not care any more to be honest if it shows the 6 million views figure or the 3 million views because they do absolutely nothing for me.

Since moving to Blogger in 2011 comments are so rare I often have to try to remember what they are.

Almost 41,000 views on the more recent BVlack Tower Comics and Books blog -comments...0

I was going to write an upbeat piece but I have absolutely nothing to be upbeat about.  No sales -my livelihood...well, nothing in any way shape or form. I drew one page of art and that was it. Shoved into a corner.

Day in and day out, year in and year out I post and it goes "somewhere".  Well now I've hit bottom (its okay I do not expect anyone to give a feck to be honest).

I have a few items I am committed to post and I'm hoping the laptop lasts for that. I think I have proven that there is no such thing as a "comics community" and fandom is certainly dead and buried.

As usual I will be working over Christmas in an attempt to see if there is any way I can continue the business.

It is traditional to thank supporters and regular customers at Christmas but as I have none I don't need to waste time with that.  You get free news and posts 365 days of the year since 2011 and as I am never thanked I won't bother thanking readers.

If I am back in 2020...at the moment I care about as much as YOU do.

No comments:

Post a Comment