PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 7 September 2021

It Really Does Not Work that Way...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Someone forwarded a post by someone, a small publisher, who stated that he was up to issue 4 of his "ground-breaking" series butthat I had not reviewed any of the issues.

Anything sent in for review is reviewed and so I asked him on the site he posted  how many of the issues he had sent me and what address?

Response was that he had sent me none. His line of thinking was that I ought to know he had published the books as he had mentioned them online. I pointed out that I do not visit forums (this was the exception because of what he wrote) and that he should have contacted me to ask if I would review his books. It seems his original post was to play the under dog with me being the big bad site that ignored him.

Anyway, he THEN asked whether I would review his books. I said yes. He then told me he could "Do me a deal" so that all four books only cost me $30 + shipping. I pointed out that that was not how reviewing worked at which point he bleated about how it would cost him to send the books. I told him no problem I just would not be reviewing his books. 

At that point I left.

I re-state: any books or items sent in for review ARE reviewed even if I have a high fever and ill (done that before a fewtimes).  Anyone says they have sent me books for review and I ignored them are either lying or should have checked with me to see IF I got them.



No comments:

Post a Comment