PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 6 September 2021

It's All Being Sorted


 Three foxes in for post mortem, notes and other work out of the way. Finishing off reviews. So before I start on getting some new books together (there are changes there are going to be announced soon on the Black Tower page) I need to start altering all the book prices at the online store.

Publishing can be a massive pain in the ass and I am stuck (for now) with my current Print on Demand company as I have 180 books there and uploading that many somewhere else I don't want to do just yet (I started the store in 2010 so...)

Updates as and when but the graphic novels and "World Mysteries"/ UFO books will be the first for repricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment