PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 12 September 2021

Things Never Go As Planned

 When it comes to wildlife and suspicious death of wildlife there is no 9-5 work. As soon as I went to the online store to start the repricing another dead fox was reported and that takes official paperwork for a post mortem, storage of the carcass until a PM and transporting from A to B. And hair sample gathering for fox DNA testing.

Then an injured fox. A fox cub with mange and on top of that people trying to pull me back into "the old work" (oh no I did my 40 years!).

As aqonsequence I cannot even think of re-pricing the books at the moment so it gives potential buyers a chance to get them at a lower price. The option, by-the-way, was to withdraw books then re-publish when I got time, however, with the new print on demand company prices that would mean even higher pricing.

I have not picked up a pencil in three months because for 4 months I have been battling authorities to take the fox deaths seriously and I have been working from morning til around 0200 hrs every day.

To those who have bought books -THANK YOU.

Now, I have more work to do and none of it involves comics!



No comments:

Post a Comment