PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 26 September 2021

Quick Update, news and reviews


 I am waiting for the print on demand company to actually tells its creators how badly they are going to hit them with price increases before I do the re-pricing. If I had known back in 2009 that print on demand was going to be this big a pain in the ass I would have never bothered.

In the meantime there are more reviews coming up this week so there will be more content -see, there could be more if the blog got reader support. In fact I'd probably turn CBO into a full time job. But fantasy is fantasy.

Why had I not covered the recent London Small Press event? Well, if you people who asked had READ my posting you would know that. unlike the United States where they are holding open events, the UK is not and the London event was a "virtual one". Yes, I did try to see who was doing what but there appeared to be no guide to the damn thing and I know Paul Ashley Brown took part but how...no idea. 

I have had links sent to me of small U.S. publishers stating that they cannot get blogs or sites to review their books or mention their projects. That is why CBO was set up. NO PDF books for review because that is a whole nest of nastyness I am never going near again. I'm on Face Book or leave a comment and I'll get back to you (post a link to your page so I can contact you).

That's it. Just waiting to hear how the Prof escaped the Hell hounds. ....and get dinner ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment