PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 20 September 2023

To Mark 2023 Being The Year of the Werewolf: Ben R. Dilworth's Werewolf

 From Ben R. Dilworth's PenguinFlight's A Little Midnight Horror and because no contributor signed or dated their work (creators ALWAYS sign and date your work) my brain has to try to remember and I believe this was published in 1986/1987. 

This is in the original black on blue paper and re-adjusted to make it "sparkle".

I thought I had republished this in b&w in a Tales of Terror but it seems not. Probably. Firstly a before tidy-up page.

And now the story which will be reprinted in better quality soon!












All art and character (c)2023 Ben R. Dilworth/ Black Tower Comics

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that in a long time ! A small correction : Mark Millar was Shadowmen - Season of Cain was John Smith. Both of whom went on to work in 2000AD to some success as I recall. 1986 sounds about right for A Little Midnight Horror. Fun days. I've got a new Werewolf strip finished up ( hospital hasn't stopped me - just slowed me down ! ) I'll send it on when I'm free. Good luck with the Year of the Werewolf....if you need an extra strips - let me know ! TTFN Terry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote Millar then stopped. Thought about it then deleted it. Then I thought "I'm sure it was!" so put it back in. Feeble minded aging git I am. Thanks for the correction. Just hurry up and get out of that place!

      Delete