PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 1 September 2023

Terry Thomas tells a joke about a budgie. #hillarious

4 comments:

  1. HaHa. It is a dead budgie... It has ceased to be. Terry Thomas was an institution... it was a pity about his illness - was it Parkinson's ? - evidently he often play acted his drunkenness in order to mask his physical problems. Still, a character and a half. Seeya Terry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so silly that I had to laugh out loud. Rarely see TT doing stand up gags. Yeah it was Parkinsons and a lot of scandal around how he was treated by his family -one of his show biz pals had no idea until he saw him and then his friends moved in. He was a true treasure. Back to finishing some artwork as I'm suddenly drawing again after a year!

      Delete
    2. Drawing again ! Excellent ! Nothing like a little creativity to blow off the cobwebs !

      Delete
    3. While my eyes and hands still work and before long Covid and fibro start kicking in with the cold weather I thought I might as well. Just completing art for Black Tower Super Heroes volume 2 No. 1 and I then want to jump into D-Gruppe and get Kopfmann and the gang back to Earth. I also have Parallel Motions (finished months ago) that needs lettering so I'll do that when I letter BTSH 1. Its get the work and ideas out of my head and onto paper even if no one buys the books!

      Delete