PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 10 September 2023

BTSH and an illo that proves...I had hair in the 1990s!

1995 illo that was never used of me wearing my Love and Rockets T-shirt (later stolen).

As it stands I am going to letter Black Tower Super Heroes (V. 2, No. 1) and then go straight on to draw parts 2 and 3 as the ideas and visuals are in my head so it means the books ought to appear one after the other possibly monthly.

More news when I sort it out
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay !! And the good news keeps on ! The Year of the Werewolf CAN lead to more hair.... just beware of the full moon .... spontaneous lycanthropy ( as warned of by the traitorous Lords of Light ) can also lead to outbreaks of Kotar & Sabuta... BTSH vol 2 issue 1. Another cracker I'm sure ! TTFN Terry. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see...meanwhile Black Tower's Western heroes are dealing with a vampire....

      Delete