PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Review? When Do We Eat? Alf Comic Con 2023 Ed


2 comments:

  1. Too bad it's being stopped from upload now ( seems to happen a lot in this area ) but I got to see the ALF figure in all it's ball-jointed ( aloha shirt ) glory - it's a cool figure, and brings back memories of the tv show - a good idea, over played - but a good idea nonetheless... just what would a family sitcom look like with an alien ? Just keep an eye on your cats....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit freely to never having liked Alf. I know the Germans were crazy about Alf when I was over there but I never found it funny and something that goes around eating pet cats... I found that concept far from funny. Mind you I like Dali and a lot of people I meet look at me as if I'm mental when I mention that! I'll try re-uploading again -Blogger changes servers regularly so it may be they moved to one in a country that doesn't like YT!

      Delete