PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 5 April 2024

Why No Posts on Gaming?

 I misunderstood the question someone asked as, in the past, I have uploaded items on wargaming. Turns out the question referred to video/computer games.  

Well, I have no interest in the games myself. I did once sit down to play a game with my nephew who was about 5 years old and my niece who was around 7 years old. They killed me within 15 seconds of "start"...four times. I decided then that these things were not for me. 

These days my hands have t6rouble holding pens and pencils so I think I am definitely past it. However, Ed's Retro channel I have posted some videos from that have game collecting content and if I find anything game wise I think might be interesting I will post it!

Now it is 0020hrs and to end the day I would like to sing a song...a song that has been good to me over the years.



No comments:

Post a Comment