PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 1 September 2013

The "****s!" Of A Collector Robbed!

As everyone ought to know by now, I am a huge fan of the comic character Mykros. French but I got into this series when it was published in German by Bastei.

I had a good few of these but after discovering how many comics had gone missing (been stolen) by visitors over the years I checked my German comics. A few of the German The Phantom issues are gone, some French comics but, on top of everything else, a huge chunk of my Mykros books.

I think I only needed 8 to complete the run. Checking, I found I now had issues 4, 11 and 15.

The Bastei Phantom (Lee Falk)  comic I now only have issues 232 and 233.

As I said before -my fault. But I'll never trust a comic "fan" again.

Anyway, hopefully, this coming week I can show you some odd Russian Tarzan comics (yes, some of those were stolen too) that I like.

Put a padlock on your long boxes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment