PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 10 September 2013

You see -It Isn't Just Me!

There are two blogs with interesting posts I'd like to draw your attention to:


http://hasdcdonesomethingstupidtoday.tumblr.com/

This is one I think that needs a Marvel Comics counterpart to  it.

Then we have:
http://guttersandpanels.com/gutters-and-panels/2013/3/23/the-new-52-timeline-of-departures


  Yes, I know I blogged about some of this on the old CBO but its nice to know that it isn't "just me"! So read and enjoy....now find me the Marvel equivalent of these beauties.

2 comments:

  1. That´s why I don´t post DC news on my blog anymore. It´s too depressing and a full time job just to keep up. But hey, on the bright side : there are dozens of good indie titles out there just waiting to be discovered.

    So all you comic readers out there : forget DC and buy THE BULLETPROOF COFFIN already !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, if you check out B3 Comics on You Tube they review/preview the DC and Marvel comics. They point out all the extremely bad flaws in story/plot and then rave about how great the books are! I see this all over the net now. DC as far as I am concerned died after Crisis on Infinite Earths. Re-read Infinite Crisis last night. What a feckin mess...really GREAT art but story/plot was ***** awful. As Soon as Marvel did the whole "let's shit on Kurt Busiek and George Perez and their Avengers (reborn) run and did Avengers Disassembled ..Marvel died. I was interested in the new Avengers Now run BUT not as an Avengers book -its trying to get more into sci fi now...oh, and the price increases you mentioned: no reason for it. There is that Marvel expose book I reviewed, Marvel Comics The Untold Story -it showed how all those 1980s/1990s price hikes were JUST to screw money out of readers. Its a fantastic book. I'll repost the item on CBO now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete