PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 24 January 2014

No More Adsense Ads

Right, I did think I might give adsense a final try to try to create revenue from CBO. Out of £12+ made I was told MY 'share' was around £5 (???).  Anyway, I then got a message from adsense that they could not pay me the money as they just had my name, address, email and pay details -????  Tried contacting them but nothing.

Today my adsense account was "suspended" due to suspicious activity. So no money. But the ads were still allowable on my page. Like *****!

They will no tell me HOW I violated their system or how it would allow violators to abuse the system.

So adsense can kiss my ass. They are coming off all my sites.

That's why the ads are gone,

No comments:

Post a Comment