PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 16 December 2016

Cine Book The 9th Art: Lucky Luke 61 - Daisy Town


Authors: Morris & Goscinny
Age: 8 years and up
Size: 21.7 x 28.7 cm
Number of pages: 48 colour pages
Publication: October 2016
ISBN: 9781849183161
Price: £6.99 inc. VAT


In the Old West, towns grow like mushrooms. And the birth of a new city inevitably draws in desperados of all kinds. When Lucky Luke spends the night in brand new Daisy Town, he’s forced to do a little cleaning up, and his skills rather impress the local population. So much so that they offer him the job of sheriff. The city is soon crime-free – until the Dalton brothers ride into town...
Now Lucky Luke I know. I just bought a bunch of these albums and I thought there are 20 so I can get all those but then I saw 61 on the cover and rechecked the website to find I had only seen page one. I sorta dropped an f-bomb. 61 books?
The art is nice and I just find Lucky Luke hilarious -I almost wet myself laughing at one the other day. I guess that 61 books means that other people like the character as much as I do. Id recommend this all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment