PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 29 April 2019

I Thought It Was A Joke At First...

Someone contacted me via one of my groups and asked...seriously, after telling me how they were "a regular follower of CBO":

"Why won't you review comics and books any more?"

I do. As I pointed out to this person, I cannot magic up books. People have to send them to me. Small press, Indie comics, graphic novels whatever:I receive them they get reviewed.

Oh, I did get another "If you want to buy a review copy of my comic" messages. My response was to tell the person to FRO. I DO NOT -and NO ONE- buy review books. Seriously, are people getting that dumb that they have no concept of sending review books?

People know where I am but I don't know where they are or what they are publishing.

Sheeeeeeesh

No comments:

Post a Comment