PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 3 July 2019

This is why selling my books REALLY matters

Looks like I am going to join the ranks of the very poor and almost blind comic creators. This is why selling my books REALLY matters...to me at least.

Bristol Eye Hospital sent me as letter as a follow up to my diabetic eye screening:

"Your test results show signs of diabetic maculopathy that need to be further examined. Diabetic maculopathy is a condition where there are changes to the blood vessels on the macula, the central part of the retina at the back of your eye."

So regular checks -the next in September.

If you are thinking of a career in comics -DON'T!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment