PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 17 October 2019

This is the situation

The thorny subject of "original content" came up again today.  As I pointed out before: CBO offers you a lot in the way of links to stories or videos that might pass by you or take you a long time to find.

I had a LOT of original content ready to go ahead with including videos.  However, as I have pointed out ad nauseum CBO -I- am not funded. Advertising, sponsors or anything so although a few thousand people read posts each day I am in a rather bad financial situation so cannot afford to spend time doing long posts as before.

My blogs have total views over 10 million and posts on my books or comics get high views every time.  However, no one buys.  The publishing is my only real income so....bleh.  Even the donation button on each of the blogs have been ignored.

So, enjoy your free entertainment here but do not expect more long posts (that usually get used word-for-word on other blogs or in parts with no credit as "original work".

That is the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment