PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 7 February 2020

Every Day Is Like Friday

I had to check my blog dashboard for something yesterday and did a double then triple check of the stats...

Usually the Black Tower blog gets 35-75 views a day. Yesterday it shot up to over 400. Today is looking similar. Comic Bits Online  saw views rise by treble (usually 1000 or so views a day). Most of the views come from the United States followed by countries such as Germany (always in the top five views provider), France, Russia, Ukraine and so on.

All I can write is "THANK YOU" and "Do you know I have an online store?"

Someone in Canada purchased two books so THANK YOU.

Things also went down hill. My online bank, uh, 'lost' £30. Long story and if I had a choice I would find another bank.

Quite by accident I discovered that someone who had purchased a copy of my British Golden Age reprints book had taken strips from it and published in their own book. Every page I reprint is marked in a way only I know so when I saw the preview pages online and found the book had been selling I was angry then just shrugged.

Another person is using my scans (uncredited) for their talks and then I found other instances. Thieves everywhere in comics.

To top it all of my neck was in painful spasms all night so no sleep at all.

I really wish I could retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment