PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 15 June 2020

Completion BEFORE This Friday?

At 02:35 hours I discovered that my Mustek A3 Pro Scanner, which I have had since 2000, somehow scanned 13 pp of B&W art as colour.

So later (about 11:00 hrs) I re-scanned all the pages and got on with the lettering. Bearing in mind yesterday's falling tree incident, I started work on the lettering at 12:00 hrs and between planting a new fruit tree and feeding the other trees and fruit bushes, not to mention cleaning dishes and cooking tea, I just stopped lettering at 21:30 hrs.

Total number of pages cleaned and lettered and in file stands at....

100

So the remaining pages should be finished tomorrow.

I really need a great first issue cover.....

at the moment though I am physically exhausted and need to rest and  treat the leg injury...but I WILL be back!

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see a human mystery detective in the story. Take it easy Mr T. Rest enough. Comics should be fun, not life threatening! TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, "The Prof" is in the book...but did you see that capter title? Looking at scanned pages that need lettering and completely lettering and inking them is a chore -but fun. Hours go by and the concentrating is very good for the body.

      Delete
    2. I could get you a pdf of Green Skies...it is completed now!

      Delete
  2. just finished the last art page for HALCON. Now its time for working on the finished scripts! It'll be fun ! Enjoy comics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Halcon. Ought to be interesting -at least you have the BTSH reference issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Terry, take great care and look after that. Only too aware that legs take a bit of healing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too true. Especially now. Don't want to go to hospital these COVID days... rest up. I'm off home. G'dnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really am alright. Boredom is a greater danger! Anyway, Johnny Neg scanned this evening and tomorrow I'll work on the book itself!

    ReplyDelete