PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 10 June 2020

NEW COMIC BOOKS RELEASING JUNE 17th 2020 MARVEL & DC COMICS PREVIEW COMI...

3 comments:

  1. I don't know. Lovely cover art / but too many variants these days / however, they just seem so generic. NEG hit the post today, should, be with you in about 10 days. TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. A few weeks back there were more variant covers for one issue of a title which was more than the total number of books the company put out! Need to check BTSH 3 file as my copy also has reveresed Strange and Sinister pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "More variant covers for one issue of a title which was more than the total number of . . ? That's incredible! That's one reason I became disenamoured with buying in the first place. I just didn't want to keep up with either the covers or the stories. So, even my favourite characters, I pulled out of buying. Even those that I became a fan of when I was seven or eight and would smuggle them into my desk at school . . when we had desks with lids that is!

      Delete