PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Naughty! Naughty!

 

I was told that CBO has lost a lot of views over the last year. That was news for me but, apparently, some wagging little tongues have been spreading that lie on private comic groups. I know who they are and 90% of them I have never met or had any connection with.

At the moment CBO averages world wide views of just under 2000 a day.  There are about 1000 views that are "not registered" which I was told would be people using certain devices to view the internet. I have no idea. I had a mobile phone purchased for me but it's still in a box and I am not a big tech person.

So ignore the 1000 and that's still 2000 a day views and not many blogs get those type of views (certainly not the ones belonging to those fibbers).  If I was doing this blog for views I would have given up a long time ago and, no, as I've said before, I do not make any money from CBO but I might if some of the companies that contacted me offered to pay even a reasonable amount to promote their videos, books and other services.

Now, check out that Roy Wilson video and be good.

1 comment:

  1. As the man said, be pure, be vigilant and stop messin' about! Now look at the Roy Wilson video.

    ReplyDelete