PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 6 September 2015

A Few Notes

It's been a rather bad week all told but there are certain decisions I have made.

Although the Black Tower Face Book page will remain open the main, comic related one is no longer being used.  The utter falseness of so called comic 'friends' as well as their back-stabbing made me finally realise that the only reason I've been a "friend" of theirs is so that they could use me to promote themselves -all presumably have their feed turned off since my message earlier last week received absolutely no responses.  So that page is dead to me.

The other thing, which is going to take a few days to complete, is to cut prices of Black Tower books on the online store.  It seems most people DO NOT want to order via me as it means giving out their home addresses!  Right.  I am NOT going to go into why that is so dumb and pointless.  You can't educate some people and, honestly, I really do not want to any more.

So, prices will be cut back to the very minimum -roughly what I can buy a copy for- but the decision as to which postal rate you want is yours.  It's all between you and lulu.com.

If the vastly reduced prices do not bring in some sales then that's it.  It will probably also herald the end of Comic Bits Online but that's yet to be decided.

If people are really interested in comics from Independent companies but are unwilling to buy and try then comics really are dead.

I would like to apologise to people who have left comments and to which I have not responded. I'm feeling very drained at the moment but hopefully I'll get round to it next week.

Now...to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment