PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 4 May 2020

Here's Another One

Another bendy toy. I ot two of these in a job lot with other figures about 4 years back. Posted to toy groups and no one knows anything about them.

I am guessing 1960s/1970s as the rubber is so solid I risk cracking it if I try to bend limbs. Metal armature.

I believe these came with separate weapons and helmets but I wanted to find out more.Again -you know let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment