PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 4 May 2020

He's Green. He's Bendy...

This is one of those bendy (with metal armature) toys and is from the mid 1980s. There were three including one winged but no idea where that is.
Going a crappy dirty green I started to paint it up.
Purchased around the same time as that curio HK or possibly Japanese figure I have no info on it.
Bendy toys were big in the 1970s/1980s and I saw aliens (seemed like anthropomorphic animals) in one newsagents -in a bendy aliens display box. No cash so they looked great but never bought any.
Anyone know whether this was from a specific line?
Ps. I know no one ever bothers responding but you never know!




1 comment:

  1. That's terrifying! I have a phobia of Victorian dolls, well, any dolls - the one in Terror Of The Autons gave me bad dreams for weeks. You've now added a new one for my nightmares. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete