PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 9 May 2020

Hiya Toys 1:18 Predator Scout, Stalker ,Jungle hunter and battle damaged...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Terry, sorry no comments recently but I've been closing my school down - government orders. Anyway, I've been busy. I also finished 2 other projects; a THINKER and a text old style SF of 4 shorts; FANTASY. I'll send them on with ALMH as soon as the PO reopens for standard service. Also some of my older content - 13 various text stories from all over - might appear soon with an ad for BT. I'm talking to someone about it now. I'll tell you all about it in my next letter. Take care of your health. 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the closure but I guess it gets listed as a potential contamination point like post offices.Hopefully by the time your package arrives my POD will have sorted all of its system problems out. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete