PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 8 May 2020

So Where Have I Been? (did you just ask "Were you gone?"???)

I will update on Tuesday but in brief I've been editing and publishing and trying to complete the BTC Comic Shop news blog.

In between I have been going insane thanks to the Print on Demand company 'upgrading' its system which deleted books, altered prices and was almost impossible to use.

I made my anger clear after the final "Its all sorted now". I've been told everything should be sorted by this coming Tuesday. Stress.  But...I was the moron chose to get into comic publishing.

Hope you are all staying safe and keeping healthy -as someone who has had pneumonia 4 times (last time was fun) and is prone to respiratory infections and Type 2 diabetes I've been told three times now I am in "permanent lockdown until a vaccine is found"....am I under house arrest??? :-) :-)

Just take care whichever part of the world you are in.
Unkle Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment