PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 18 May 2020

New Old Books Into the Twattverse!

Two new "old books" have been added to the Black Tower Comic Shop News blog.

Lost on the online store the files for Thaddeus Twatt: The Fearful Fate of Friggia and The Jungle Planet have now been revised and published.
 


2 comments:

  1. hi Terry, just sent a package off , you should get it in about 10 days. its got ALMH 5 and 6 plus THINKER and FANTASY and TALES of WONDER. I hope you enjoy it. Ultraman - the blue and red one is probably Across Major, the other is likely cosmos future mode - the monster is unknown.I rely on my kids for this stuff and I don't see them so often just now. Anyway, stay safe. I'm looking forward to your package .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'll send a testemail to the old email. This is not private and things to say -and I doubt I'll be going out this entire year since I'm on High Risk. Look forward to the package. Let m,e know when the books arrive and PLEASE make sure all the pages are in order (unless you are on my Face Book page you'll not know why but...Ultra Man is just too complicated!!

    ReplyDelete